Episode 18 | December 28, 2021
Burnout is a state of emotional, mental, and often physical exhaustion brought on by prolonged or chronic stress.
Physical signs and symptoms could include
- Feeling tired and drained most of the time.
- Lowered immunity, causing more frequent illnesses.
- Frequent headaches or muscle pain.
- Change in appetite or sleep habits.
Emotional signs and symptoms could include
- Sense of failure and self-doubt.
- Feeling helpless, trapped, and defeated.
- Detachment, feeling alone in the world.
- Loss of motivation.
- Increasingly cynical and negative outlook.
- Decreased satisfaction and sense of accomplishment.
How Burnout could be affecting you. Do you see yourself in any of these?
- Withdrawing from responsibilities.
- Isolating yourself from others.
- Procrastinating, taking longer to get things done.
- Using food, drugs or alcohol to cope.
- Taking out your frustrations on others.
- Skipping work or coming in late and leaving early.
Today we are going to talk with Anna Granta, an expert on Burnout.
Anna Granta has ADHD and dyslexia and is an expert in supporting neurodivergent adults at work.
Anna Granta coaches professional, neurodivergent, adults (i.e. ADHD, ASD, Dyslexia etc) working with the whole person, with a focus on achieving greater impact at work.
Her clients become more confident, more skilled at working with others, and better able to work on tasks that are most impactful.
Anna believes that neurodivergent adults are an asset to organizations and thrive in the right environment.
Latest free burnout trainings: https://www.grantacoaching.com/burnout-recovery-crew
Staying calm amid criticism, free PDF: https://www.grantacoaching.com/free-download
Social Media Links for Anna Granta:
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/grantacoaching
28 Day Keto Low Carb Meal Plan, Learn more here!
If you enjoy the Real Life Startup Podcast, subscribe here and share with your friends.